Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Princess Birthday Things

Ok, now I know I said I wouldn't post any more final illustrations from the book I'm working on because I want it to be a suprise, buuut I just finished this illustration (which is actually a redo from one I've posted before) and I am so proud and excited about this piece that I wanted to share! So I hope you like it as much as I do, and I welcome any feedback!

But first, here is the first illustration I had done for this part of the book



I still like this piece, but overall I didn't think it didn't have enough oomph, if you will. Also, I just didn't think she looked happy enough, so this is the revision I came up with..




Yay! One more down.. about 30 something left to go! haha..

1 comment:

Dchao said...

Oooo i like the layout of the new one, though I like the colors more on the older one. 0.o
Either way, they are very nice.
Yay for birthdays! <-----