Friday, October 10, 2008

Monster Art Rally

Tonight I was joined by my dear friend, Bettina, to check out the plush and vinyl creatures now inhabiting the
1988 Gallery, which just so happens to be located right outside my front door.

There are plush monsters and creatures hung all over the walls, amidst a dark forest backdrop. They ranged in price from things I could potentially afford ($50ish) to totally out of my reach at this point in my life ($600ish... oh someday) The artist include Chocolate Log, Beastlies, Kathie Olivas, Crump, Anna Chambers, just to name a few.

I took a few pics for those of you who will not be able to attend. I apologize in my lack of thorough blogging, as I didn't write down the names or titles for each piece.. anyway, enjoy some photos of cute and scary monsters.

heart,
k








1 comment:

Kate said...

the 3rd image you posted remind me of ugly dolls, which i have decided I must have children just so I can be surrounded by as many ugly's as possible.

uglydolls.com