Sunday, January 24, 2010

Till Death Do Us Part

Lately I have been working on painting again. I haven't painted with acrylics in... 3 years? It's been a really long time, mainly due to times, mess and money. Now I'm delving back into the tube and canvas. It has been challenging, but quite enjoyable. I thought I'd share some of the process photos I took while making the first painting I've done in several years. I'm actually not quite finished with this one because I'm not sure if this is going to end up being a finished piece, or just a technical experiment.









Why am I doing this, you may ask. Well friends, I am going to be a show at the Rogue Buddha Gallery with my bf, Mr. RM Hanson. The show has a short run (2 weeks) as a pre-curser to Valentines Day.

The show is Feb. 5th - 14th, so come check it out if you can!





You know Valentines Day sucks, and you're not likely to get dinner reservations anyway... so join us for the closing reception party, support local artists and drink cheap booze! We're most likely going to be selling inexpensive prints as well, so if you can't afford an original, perhaps you can still get a little ditty to take home and put up, or give to a loved one.

Hope to see you there!

-K

No comments: