Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It will soon be time to say farewell

I apologize for my lack of posts over the past few weeks. I am in the process of moving from the place I've lived in for the past 2 years and it turns out I have acquired quite a lot of shit, for lack of a better word. So I have been spending my evenings as of late going through everything and trying to dwindle it all down, which apparently I'm not very good at which is evident by all of the boxes I have staked up all over the place.

I only have 4 full days left in this wonderful city of Minneapolis. And although I keep saying it, and have already said goodbye to a number of dear friends, it still hasn't hit me yet. Maybe it's just one of those things that will happen as I'm getting in the truck to leave. I suppose it's also because by this point in my life I have already had some very painful goodbyes of the years, perhaps by now I just know that I'll be fine. I've learned that your true friends will still always be there for you.


These boys have always got my back. I suppose you could say they are right on top of it... hahaha

No comments: