Monday, June 16, 2008

Slide Show

My older sister Kelly is getting married in less than a month. I've been working on putting together a little slide show of her and her fiance' as a little surprise for them, as well as making sure the guests have something to do while they wait for the couple to arrive to the reception. There are so many amazing photos of Kelly as a kid, what with the sweet 80's hair, clothes, and photo coloration, but I haven't gotten through scanning all of them in yet. Here's a little preview of what I've been doing the past couple of days. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

heart,
Karen O



that couch was so awesome. I think we still have the blanket..


aaah toilet humor, it never gets old. I'm pretty sure everyone has a photo of themselves like this somewhere. If not, I apologize for you are truly missing out


I would wear this dress


welcomed to the world by our mom wearing some excellent glasses


She's such a badass


Kelly in some sweet/terrifying halloween costume

No comments: