Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Barry the Beaver.. Thank You Mr. Fish

My dear friend Hayley, who resides in San Francisco, sent me a message the other day that stated the sex shop she works in was getting in a limited edition of vibrators designed by one of my favorite illustrators, Jeremy Fish She asked me if I would like her to send me one. After many gasps of amazement, I sent her a response that in short meant, Fuck yes! And oh what a glorious day it was to open the package to find...


Barry the Beaver


Signed by Mr. Fish himself! You know you're jealous =)


The top of the box


The back of the box


ahaha, amazing


I am ecstatic to own such a hillarious toy. This is probably the last time I'll take him out of his box


And this is where my Barry shall live. Next to Mr. Skelington head and the angry giraffe =)

heart,
K

No comments: