Friday, April 22, 2011

St Paul Art Crawl

Next weekend I am participating in the St. Paul Art Crawl thanks to my dear friend, Jessica Scott, who asked me to share gallery space with her.

We will be showing at Echo Arts Friday thru Sunday. Check out the facebook invite HERE. Saturday night will be more a proper gallery opening with music and beverages - but I'll let you know more details about that as soon as I get them.

So do the Crawl next weekend and support local artists!

Here's a preview of the new work I've been making for the show.


"Day Dreamer"
Acrylic and Graphite on wood panel


"Lady Luck"
Acrylic and Graphite on wood panel


"Piper"
Acrylic and Graphite on wood panel


"Someday"
Acrylic and Graphite with Gold Leaf on wood panel


*All works copyright Karen O'Bryan 2011

No comments: