Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moneylands Brochure

This past week (Thursday night) I went to a local fashion show, and I wanted to share with you the photos I took, but I uploaded them onto the computer at work (as we might put a little ditty about it in the next issue of the Messenger) and I forgot to put them onto my hard-drive to put them on my own computer.

Instead, since I still wanted to update my blog with something now that I have a moment of free time and my internet started working again after taking a few days to go on strike, I have a brochure re-design that I made for Moneylands Farm; the place where I'm currently staying.

First, the original. It's actually not a bad brochure, it's just a bit dated and the photos aren't the best.











Below is the redesign. I think the most difficult part was trying to choose which photos to use, since I took about a million for this project. I plan on giving them a c.d. with all of the photos so they can use them for their website as well. They have some nice ones already of the interior of some of the rooms, but not many of some of the views around here, which are pretty amazing.











Well, I'm off. I'll try to update with those fashion show photos soon - so long as my internet continues to work.

-k

No comments: