Friday, June 26, 2009

New Finds

I wanted to share with you some inspirational images I've found, created by some amazing illustrators.

Chris Turnham is an illustrator from Oregon, who recently helped work on the movie Coroline, Directed by Henry Selick. Check out his work for the film here and put out a collaborative book called Fleet Street Scandal I just love the retro feel of his illustrations and his amazing color palettes. Wonderful!








Christina Ung is a Canadian illustrator, originally from Thailand. I love the rich quality each piece has created by the bold colors she uses.







David Foldvari is an illustrator from the UK. I love this guy's drawings! Fantastic.







Kim Sielbeck is an illustrator living and working in New York. I love her quarky drawing style and her screen prints are fantastic! The dinosaur one is my FAV.









Noelia Requena is an illustrator from Barcelona with such a unique, and quarky style I just love. Her drawings are very child-like and yet quite sophisticated at the same time. I want pretty much all of her drawings on a t-shirt so I can wear them around!







And lastly, but certainly not least, I found THIS amazing blog that is everything design/illustration/fashion/handmade/craft and wonderful. So go check it out!

heart,
Karen

*note - all images are from each artist's website*

No comments: