Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun Day!

After doing some shift-trading with a co-worker, I was able to have today FREE! And what a wonderful day to have free =) Sunny and 65 degress, you can't beat that! So Ryan and I decided to wonder around the Marina, walking towards the Golden Gate Bridge. Ryan rides his bike over there pretty much everyday, but it was actually my first time walking that far towards the Presidio.

I took a few photos, probably not as many as I could have, but I was enjoying just looking at everything through my eyes instead of a lens.















After our fun day adventure, we came home to eat some food before Ryan had to take off for work. Then I proceeded to pass out for a good 4 hour nap.. haha. Guess I really needed some sleep. But now I'm awake and ready to get back to work! I'm currently trying to figure out how to make a new website for myself.





Well I better get to work. Until next time..

No comments: