Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dream illustrations

For the past several weeks, I've been having very elaborate and vivid dreams. Feeling a little hard up for ideas, I've decided to start illustrating these dreams, and ideally have the end result be a series of zines.

Here's the start for a dream I actually had a couple of months ago, but still remember really well. I'm going back to using photoshop to illustrate this particular dream, mainly because I'm lacking funds and space to use any other media.





I'm not sure if I want to illustrate all of the dreams this way, I don't think they necessarily all have to look the same, because none of the dreams look the same in my mind.. but I'm still deciding what/how I want to do this project.

I'll fill you in more on what this dream is about once I make a few more drawings. Until then,

sleep sweet.

heart,
k

No comments: