Saturday, August 16, 2008

New

Hey hey hey. So as I posted briefly before, I am going to be in a show next month. I figured I need to make some new works for it, so that is what I have been doing the past few days. Drawing, drawing, drawing. People. People are fun to draw.
But, as a little incentive to make you go to the show, I am not going to post the full and final new works. Here is a sneak peak of one of the several new drawings..





Also, this doesn't have anything to do with the show, but I have been still progressing in making more type-based projects. Here is the start of a wedding invite. I want to do more with this, like the r.s.v.p. cards, directions, food menu.. etc.


The names and date are fictional.

Anyway, that is more than enough for now. I really must be getting back to that bottle of wine.. =)

Ciao,
Karen

1 comment:

R. M. Hanson said...

You continue to kick MEGA ASS :)