Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shoboshobo for H&M

Alright, I feel a little ridiculous blogging about the company I work for, so I'm going to start off by saying that I am not using this post as a means to promote H&M (even though they are a pretty great company) I merely would like to share with you some new, TOTALLY BOSS, "Art By" garments, which just so happen to come from H&M, one of the companies I work for.

H&M's latest Art By (a collaboration between H&M and up-and-coming creative talent) is from Shoboshobo - a French fine artist (Mehdi Hercberg) whose work teeters between cute and disturbing (a fine combination)

We got our shipment of Shoboshobo's H&M line earlier this week, but today was the first time I had seen it, (although apparently it was released in Europe and larger U.S cities on Feb. 12th) and was totally amazed. Pretty much everyone I work with thinks the line is a little "too weird" or "gross", which is funny because that's exactly what I think is so great about it. Thus, I am now the proud owner of 2 Shoboshobo garments.






Each shirt comes with a different button, on a tag with the artist's name and website.
Here is the full line (image taken from Shoboshobo.com)

Designs are for both Men and Women, in H&M's Divided line. Women's sizes 2-12, Men's sizes S-XL

Check out some other work by Shoboshobo






Cheers!

-K-

4 comments:

R. M. Hanson said...

Haha, dork :)

Karen O said...

whhaaatev. I'm totally boss =) jk jk. I know

Unknown said...

I love those sweaters <3

Unknown said...

I love those sweaters