Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Atomic Schools logo ideas

I recently have been asked to come up with a 2 logos for 2 different up and coming companies. The first, Atomic Schools is another side project for a man I have done previous projects with. Essentially, Atomic Schools is a t-shirt company that will provide custom t-shirts for various schools (elementary, middle, and high schools) The owner is basically leaving the designing in my hands as of yet, only that he wanted lime green, and that the design needs to be fairly simple so that it can be embroidered with ease. Here are my first batch of ideas. Let me know what you think!

heart,
K


2 comments:

Dchao said...

I like the one with the whole words.
It's simple and obvious but people know what it is.

Karen O said...

Thanks! that's my fav too