Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I want your skull

Ryan has influenced and encouraged me to submit a piece to the magazine, I Want Your Skull It was fun to bust out the watercolors again after having avoided them for months. I'm not sure if this is an image I can use in my portfolio, but it was really fun to do. And who knows, perhaps they'll use it in their next issue... here's hoping..
Anyway, below is what my image turned out to be.
Enjoy!

heart,
K


This is the cropped and blk and wht image I've submitted to I Want Your Skull

This is the original painting I did

2 comments:

Chris said...

This is really awesome! I'm a little curious on why you decided to crop it. I kind of like it more when it’s not cropped.

Karen O said...

The image has to be 7 x 7 for the magazine.. and I didn't think about that when I was making it