Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Art in San Francisco

I (somewhat) recently returned home from a glorious trip to San Francisco. (It was nearly 2 weeks ago now.. sorry) I say glorious like it could possibly be anything else.. pssh, get real. San Francisco is always glorious.. unless of course, you live in the Tenderloin, in which case, I'm sorry. I feel your pain. I really, really do.

Anyway, moving on. I always try to make a point of seeing and experiencing as much 'art' as possible whilst on vacation - especially in S.F. I say 'art' loosely because there are many different situations where the word applies. Check it.


General Street Findings:


























Best. Sign. Ever. (And probably - unfortunately - actually really needed..)


Aquarium:












Game Museum on the Warf:














Nature:




















Galleries/Openings:

Giant Robot:








We Are All Animals:






























Fecal Face:




Double Punch:




No comments: